Application for 1st Year MBBS Course
ASSOCIATION OF PRIVATE UNAIDED MEDICAL & DENTAL COLLEGES OF J&K
1. Applications on prescribed form are invited for admission to 1st Year MBBS Course in Acharya Shri Chander College of Medical Sciences & Hospital, Sidhra, Jammu (A Minority Institution in J&K) and 1st Year BDS Course in Institute of Dental Sciences, Sehora, Kunjwani, Jammu against Management quota seats.
2. The Institutions are Private Unaided and the number of seats available for admission in Management quota is given below: -
Category 1st :
20 payment seats for candidates from any community belonging to J&K State or outside the State.
Category 2nd :
30 payment seats for candidates of Hindu Community belonging to J&K State only.
b) Institute of Dental Sciences
60 payment seats for candidates belonging to Jammu Kashmir State or outside the State.
a. The applicant must have obtained not less than 50% marks in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together at the qualifying examination, i.e. 10+2 or equivalent examination passed from any recognized Board/University.
b. Candidates applying for admission to MBBS/BDS Course must be of 17 years of age on or before 31.12.2009.
4. Admissions will be made on merit prepared on the basis of Common Entrance Test to be conducted at Jammu.
5. Information Brochure containing details and Application Form can be obtained from the following places on cash payment of Rs.1900/- or by post by sending a Bank Draft of Rs.1950/- from a scheduled Bank in favour of Association of Private Unaided Medical & Dental Colleges of J&K C/o ASCOMS, Sidhra, Jammu .
i. ASCOMS & Hospital, Sidhra, Jammu
ii. Institute of Dental Sciences, Sehora, Kunjwani, Jammu and
iii. Triveni Nursing Home, 8 C/C Gandhi Nagar, Jammu
The above amount includes fee for Common Entrance Test also.
6. The last date for receipt of application forms, complete in all respect will be 4th July 2009. No application form will be entertained after this date.
7. The selection process interalia will be finalized on the directions of the Chairman of the Supervisory/Monitoring Committee constituted for this purpose.
8. Details are also awailable on our website www. ascomscollege.com.
Date: 03. 06.2009
Tele Nos: 0191-2662268, 2662360 and 2130067